Sunday, July 15, 2012

note to myself


This is basically just a note to myself because there are two things I want to remember to write about. The first is the idea I see popping up on a lot of weight loss centered web sites, and that is to do with food addiction, and primarily the idea that you are powerless to stop and that you need to recognize that. I am not sure if I agree with that yet or not, I think it depends on the day you ask me, but I want to focus in on it a bit more in the next day or two. The second is a quote I read “the number 1 reason people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go. Instead of how far they have gotten.” This is what nearly derailed me 100 times over the last year, and still pains me today. Ok, I’ve got my note, I talk about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment