Thursday, July 19, 2012

Things Undone


Ok, the other thing I mentioned a few days ago was about how people give up so often because they can’t look at what they’ve done, only what’s left to do. I think I may be one of the few people out there that reverses this concept. That is to say I believe the sentiment of the statement is that you can look at the ten pounds left to lose as insurmountable forgetting about the 50 you lost to get there. With me I need constant goals, and the second I am done with something I leave it behind and forget about it. So when I run out of goals, like only have a little weight left to lose, I have trouble staying focused because I know there wont be anything left to conquer. The problem with that is that I tend to leave things close but undone. Not because I am discouraged or think that I cant do it, but because I know I can and there is no challenge left in it. Strange I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment